Tuesday 24 September 2024

Diagonal Joy Fold card

 Hi stamping friends,

I love a fancy fold card and today I have made the Diagonal Joy Fold card, which is a fairly easy one.




I used the normal sized base card and I used the Basic White Thick card stock (#159230). I cut the diagonal on the front from the score line at the top left to the bottom right corner. I attached a piece of the Season Of Elegance Specialty Designer Series Paper (#164144) to the front triangle. For the triangle DSP I cut a rectangle 9.7cm x 13.9cm then cut it diagonally in half. I only needed one piece for the card. This was taped to the card front.

I matted the Country Woods Designer Series Paper (#163393) with Pretty Peacock card (#150886) and attached this to the inside of the card.

I cut another piece of Pretty Peacock card 8cm x 23cm and scored at 11.5cm. The Basic White card was taped to the inside.

I stamped the leaves from the Changing Leaves stamp set (#164351) with VersaMark (#102283) and added Gold Metallic Wow! Embossing Powder (#165678) which was set with the Heat Tool (#129056).

I used the Changing Leaves dies which are included with the Changing Leaves Hybrid Embossing Folder (#164138) to cut the leaves from the Gold Foil Sheets (#132622). I had this backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334) then attached them to the Woven Golden Leaves (#164059). I attached these leaves to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). This white card was attached to the front of the “flap”.

The sentiment from the Everyday Details stamp set (#162861) was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink (#150083) and cut with a die from Changing Leaves. Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) were used to attach the sentiment.

When attaching the “flap” to the card ensure that it is positioned so the card front can close correctly.

“Love what you do and share what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment