Friday 28 September 2012

Build a blossom

I have used the build a blossom stamp set and blossom petals builder for these cards. There is an endless variety of flowers you can make with these petals. The first card I stamped on very vanilla card, and to give a different look on the next flower I stamped on pacific point for the larger petals.






I used the Adorning Accent Edgelits and embossing folder for the cherry cobbler and very vanilla. When I use the Edgelits I put the two card stocks together and cut them at the same time - this gives an exact match when putting them on the base card.
A bone folder was used to shape the petals - looks great but would flatten out if being posted. Base card and ink is Pacific point. A rhinestone jewel and a gold glimmer brad were used in the middle of the flowers. Also used Boho Blossom punch for the first card.
That all for today, I'll be back soon.
Lesley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment