Monday 8 October 2012

Four frames and decorative label punch

Hello
As I said yesterday, I was going to use some stamps I have never used before. Well today I am using the four frames stamp set. I have used 2 of the stamps regularly, but have never used this one with the bird. Not sure why because I like the finished card. I have of course used some new products as well. I received a delivery today and in that was the new Essentials Paper Piercing pack, so just had to use it with this stamp using the oval shape. The border stamp from Creative Elements Stamp set, I think I have used once on a scrapbooking page so decided to use it as well. Another challenge I gave myself was to use colours I rarely use. I tend to use a lot of brighter colours, so today went for some subtles. Also checked the colour coach and went with the recommendation of Soft Suede with Certainly Celery and of course Very Vanilla. I used both the Woodgrain and Fancy Fan Embossing Folders and the Decorative Label punch.




I have used the bird from Language of Friendship quite often but have never used the feet, or the sentiment from Elements of Style. So here is the next card.



Card stock used is So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla. Punches are Decorative Label, Scallop Oval and Bird Builder. The Fancy Fan embossing folder was used and reversed on the so saffron.

Thanks for visiting
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment