Monday 10 November 2014

Endless Wishes

The Endless Wishes stamp set (#136829) has a great range of sentiments for Christmas and with this set being photopolymer, it makes it very easy to position the words and images exactly where you want them.







The base card is Smokey Slate (#131291), with Real Red (#106578) and Whisper White (#106549). The snowflakes were heat embossed with Silver Metallic Encore ink (#132142) and Silver Embossing powder (#109131). I used Crushed Curry ink (#131173) and Real Red (#126949) for the sentiment.

I usually have all my Christmas cards made by now but this year I haven't started the ones I send to family and friends, so will have to start thinking about that soon.

That's all today,
Till next time,
Happy Stamping!
Lesley.

Lesley Jendra,
Independent Stsmpin' Up! Demonstrator.

www.lesleyjendra.stampinup.net
Email: lesleyjendra@bigpond.com.au



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: