Friday 12 October 2018

Snowflake Showcase

Hi,

Here’s a sneak peak of some new products available from 1st November till 30th November or while stocks last.
You will fall in love with these limited time products from the Snowflake Showcase. I just adore these 2 stamp sets, framelits, trinkets and the White Velvet Sheets and I’m having fun “playing” with them.






There are 20 dies in the Snowfall Thinlits Dies (#149692), with this one on the card being the largest and isn’t it just gorgeous!! I cut this from Gold Glimmer Paper (#146958). I stamped a snowflake image from the Snow Is Glistening stamp set (#p149742). This was stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#109129), then set with the Heat Tool (#129056). This has a co-ordinating die to cut the snowflake. This was attached to the large snowflake with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). I stamped the Very Vanilla cardfront with the small snowflake images from the same stamp set using So Saffron ink (#147109). I used the Stamparatus (#148187), stamping on the left side of the card, then moving the plate on the hinges to stamp the right side. The greeting was stamped with VersaMark and Gold Emboss Powder. The large snowflake was attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). The cardfront was attached to the Very Vanilla base card.

Contact me if you would like me to order any of these gorgeous products when they are available on 1st November.


Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the gold snowflake and the background stamp.

    ReplyDelete