Thursday 6 December 2018

Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits Dies

Welcome,

I have just finished making all my Christmas cards. I have used this design for a number of cards but changed the Designer Series Paper, sentiments and dies for some variety.




I stamped the sentiment from the now retired Snow Is Glistening Stamp set, using Cherry Cobbler ink (#147083). I then embossed the Whisper White base card (#106549) with the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#144687). The Designer Series Paper is Joyous Noel Specialty DSP (#147816). I cut the “ribbon” with a die from All the Presents Thinlits (#147917) using Cherry Cobbler paper (#121681). The Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#144106) had been adhered to the back of the card before cutting it. This adhesive makes it so easy to adhere these detailed pieces to the card. The Poinsettia was cut with dies from the Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits (#147925). For the base of the flower I used Copper Foil Sheet (#142020) and for the detailed flower I used Merry Merlot from the Joyous Noel 6” x 6” Glimmer Paper (#147817). The flower was then attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

Now I just have to head to the post office and post all my cards. Great feeling when they are all finished.

Bye for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment