Saturday 28 March 2020

Double Z Fold card

Hello friends,

Today’s card is the same style as yesterday’s but using different Designer Series Paper and dies for the card front, so all the measurements are the same, so check out yesterday’s post for these








The cardstock is Night Of  Navy (#106577), So Saffron (#108611), Whisper White (#106549) and the Designer Series Paper is Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (#149500). I embossed the So Saffron card front with the Stone 3D Embossing Folder which is part of the Power Of Hope Bundle (#152318) from Sale-a-bration. The sentiment is from Woven Heirlooms stamp set (#c149306) and stamped with Night Of Navy ink (#147110). This was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (#151690) and attached to the Night Of Navy card which was cut with a die from the Ornate Layers dies (#152726). I attached this to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

3 years ago I started painting our house (inside) and never finished it as I didn't have time. Well I no longer have that excuse with self isolation, so today I started painting again. That is only the first job on a very long list of jobs to do during these “quieter” times. Cards & scrapbooking will also be a priority, so a good mix of things to keep my mind active, which is very important.

Stay well and keep crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment