Wednesday 8 April 2020

Birthday scrapbook page

Hi and welcome friends,

Today I made this scrapbook page using current and retired products. I find scrapbooking is often a way of using retired products, especially Designer Series Paper which we all have so much of.





This DSP is retired but was just perfect for this birthday celebration. Happy Birthday is cut with  the retired Happy Birthday die. This sentiment and the letters for the names were cut from Basic Black card (#121688). The photos were matted on Champagne Foil Sheet (#144748) and Basic Black card. The balloons were punched with the Balloon Bouquet Punch (#140609). I used Champagne Foil, Night Of Navy card (#106577) and Lovely Lipstick card (#146993) for the balloons and embossed them with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (#150646). The string for the balloons is also a retired silver cord.

I am hoping over the coming months I will get a lot more scrapbooking done. I will never run out of photos.

Stay safe and keep crafting!!


1 comment: