Monday 19 April 2021

Brilliance Wings Dies

Hi my friends,

I think the hardest part of this card was deciding what sentiment to use that would fit on the card, but managed to get suitable ones from the Many Messages stamp (#154510).



The Designer Series Paper is Butterfly Bijou 6”x6”, which unfortunately is no longer available as it sold out very quickly, but I hope you were able to get a pack. The Brilliant Wings Dies (#155523) fit perfectly on this design (as shown below) to cut out each of the butterflies. Although the butterflies on this die are all joined together, it actually cuts the butterflies individually. If you didn't get the DSP,  you can stamp the butterflies with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set (#155092) and cut them with the dies.



I then turned over the DSP and then placed the butterflies back where they were cut from, so this gave me the different background which is on the reverse of the butterflies. I cut a piece from the left and right side of the DSP so it measures 13cms across. I didn't cut anything from the top or bottom so the size is 13cm x 15cm. The finished card is 16cm x 14cm.

I cut a piece of Basic White card (#159228) the same size as the DSP. I dry embossed the white card with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (#152320) and glued the DSP to the embossed card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755). I attached each of the butterflies with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). When the wings of the butterflies are curved up you can see the embossed card underneath.

The sentiments are from the Many Messages stamp (#154510) which has a great range of sentiments. The co-ordinating Messages Die (#154422) cut the sentiments which were stamped with Crushed Curry ink (#147087). Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) were used to attach the sentiments.

As usual I added glimmer to the butterflies using the Clear Wink OF Stella Glitter Brush (#141897).

Hope your day has been a good one.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


1 comment: