Monday 1 November 2021

Eden’s Garden Collection

Hi my crafty friends,

From 2nd November, Stampin’ Up! have an early release of the Eden’s Garden Collection (#160849). This includes a stamp set, dies, Specialty Designer Series Paper, Cotton Paper and Gems.





I adhered Adhesive Sheet (#152334) to the back of the Gold Foil (#132622). I used the Eden Dies (#157831) to cut the 2 pieces of Gold Foil and the Evergreen Evening (#155575) and Soft Succulent (#155777) leaves. I attached the Gold border to a piece of Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper (#159996). The DSP with the lines is the reverse side of the leafy DSP. I attached the DSP with the lines to the Basic White base card (#159228), then attached the other piece of DSP with the gold border. The beautiful Gems are from the Garden Gems (#159277).

The Eden’s Garden stamp set and the Eden Dies are included in the Eden’s Garden Bundle (#157832). These will still be available either separately or in the bundle when the Mini catalogue arrives in January. The Garden Gems, Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Ever Eden Cotton Paper (#159997) will only be available during this early release and while stocks last.

“Sending Hugs” is from the Eden’s Garden stamp set (#157823) and stamped with Evening Evergreen ink (#155576). I cut this with the same die as I used for the gold foil and using the inside of the cut out attached it to the card. This would normally be the piece that is thrown out. I have the “wreath” part to use on another card. 

I attached the leaves to the card using Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The Gold Foil wreath was was placed around the sentiment


No comments:

Post a Comment