Monday 6 November 2023

Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder

Hello stamping friends,

The Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder (#162006) can be used as a normal embossing folder or you can use it with the die with the 3 connected stars which embosses and cuts the stars at the same time. I have only used one of these stars on these cards.







I have used the Holographic Trio 12”x12” Specialty Paper (#161744) for the background and stars on these 2 cards. The cards are basically the same, I just reversed the colours of the Holographic paper as I wasn't sure which one I would like, but I like both. For the background I just used the embossing folder. For the large stars I used the Embossing Folder with the die. You can see the embossing on the large star particularly on the 1st card. The small stars are cut with another die from the same set.

The sentiment is from the Brightest Glow stamp set (#159542) and stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink (#147138) for the first one and Starry Sky ink (#159212) for the 2nd card. The sentiment was cut with a die from All That dies (#159078).

I wrapped the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon (#156408) around the card fronts. The large stars and sentiments were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). I used Mini Glue Dots (#103683) for the small stars.

I added the Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels (#158987) to the centre of the small stars on the second card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment