Friday 21 September 2012

Core'dinations card stock and woodgrain embossing folders

Hello

Today I have been playing with the Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder and the Core'dinations Early Espresso card stock from the latest Stampin' Up holiday catalogue.
The first card I used the Woodgrain texture on both the Crumb Cake card and the Very Vanilla card. Then I brayered using crumb cake ink on the Very Vanilla to highlight the woodgrain. Looks great with the owl, using the Owl builder punch and the Bird builder punch for the leaves.



For the next card I used the Core'dinations card stock and the Woodgrain embossing folder, then highlighting the Woodgrain using sand paper to reveal the lighter colour inside the core'dinations card stock. I really like this new card stock. I am sure I will use it on lots of cards.




Happy stamping
Lesley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment