Friday 2 November 2012

Countryside and Woodgrain embossing folder

Hi everyone

I was playing around today with embossing powders. I was wanting something a bit different for this wheelbarrow so I used silver ink and black emboss powder which turned out more a pewter look. I didn't want pure black and was happy with this result. I then subtly coloured the wheelbarrow with Soft Suede, the grass with Old Olive and the bird with Cherry Cobbler using the blender pen.



The card colours are Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. I embossed the Very Vanilla with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder from the holiday catalogue and brayered with Soft Suede. Then I tore the edges for a rustic look and sponged all the edges with Soft Suede as well.
The labels Collection Framelits were used for the wheelbarrow and Birthday wishes, and the sentiment is from Bring on the Cake stamp set.


That's all till next time
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment