Sunday 3 June 2018

Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper

Hello and welcome,

I love this beautiful Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (#146338) but I decided I would jazz it up by heat embossing some extra leaves on it to add some texture and glimmer.




I embossed the leaves with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#141636) using the leaves from the Rooted In Nature stamp set (#c146482, #w146479). Thinking of you is also from this stamp set and also used the Copper Emboss Powder. I cut this and the scalloped circle using dies from the Layering Circles Framelits (#141705). The cardstock used is Grapefruit Grove (#146995), Mint Macaron (#138344) and Whisper White (#106549). The Mint Macaron from Nature’s Twine (#146342) was wrapped around the cardfront and tied into a bow. There are 4 colours included in this set - Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Grapefruit Grove and Mint Macaron. I attached the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and also attached the sentiment with Dimensionals. 
I always say, you don’t need to do a lot when you have such beautiful Designer Series Paper to use, and don’t you just love the new colours!!

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment