Monday 2 September 2019

All Around Wreath Dies

Hello friends,

I think this is my first Christmas card for the year using gorgeous products from the Holiday catalogue which is available to order from 4th September.





Firstly I cut a piece of Mossy Meadow card (#133683) 10.5cm x19cm and scored at 4cm on the long side. Then I cut a piece of Window Sheet (#142314) 15cm x 10.4cm. This forms the front flap for the card. I attached this to the small flap (4cmx10.5cm) of the Mossy Meadow card. I cut 3 pieces of Mossy Meadow card 4cm x10.5cm. I placed one at the bottom of the window sheet, then attached the other 2 on the inside of the window sheet to cover where the pieces were attached to the window sheet. (I hope this all makes sense).
I used Copper Foil sheet (#142020) and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (#150429) on the top and bottom of the card front, on top of the Mossy Meadow card.
The wreath is cut with a die from the All Around Dies (#150641). I cut 2 of these, one from Copper Foil Sheets and the other from Mossy Meadow card. I attached the copper wreath to the front of the card using Mini Glue Dots (#103683). Then the Mossy Meadow wreath was attached inside, again to hide where the foil wreath was attached.
I stamped the border inside on the Whisper White card (#106549) with a stamp from the Christmas Countdown stamp set (#151833) using Mossy Meadow ink (#147111). The greeting is from the Tidings All Around stamp set (#150465) and cut with a die from the Ornate Frames Dies (#150664), then attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The wreath was finished by adding the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#146924).

There are so many beautiful products in the holiday for Christmas, I am looking forward to playing with them to create beautiful cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment