Wednesday 30 September 2020

Joyful Holly

Hello again friends,

The Joyful Holly stamp set (#153440) which I have used on this card is a Two-Step stamp set, which means you can create a layered image. Here I have stamped the outline with a darker colour and then stamped the inside colour with a lighter ink.




I stamped the outline of the holly leaves with Old Olive ink (#147090), then stamped the inside of the leaves with Soft Sea Foam ink (#147102). There is also an image to stamp the berries but I chose to use the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#146924) instead. I sponged the edges of this Whisper White card front (#106549) with Old Olive ink and attached it to the Whisper White base card. 
The scalloped edge cut from a piece of Real Red card (#106578) uses a die from the Stitched Be Mine dies (#151814) and I attached this to the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (#150429), then this was attached to the card front. The greeting from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set (#150513) was stamped with Real Red ink (#147084) and this was cut with a Celebration Labels Die (#153570). I cut a piece of Real Red card with the same die, cut it in half and attached it to the sentiment. This was then attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). I added 2 more of the Red Rhinestones to the greeting.

For the month of October Stampin’ Up have 15% of a variety of Designer Series Papers so check them out here and save.

Have a fantastic day.


No comments:

Post a Comment