Thursday 8 April 2021

Dandelion Wishes

Hello,

Another beautiful retiring set is the Dandelion Wishes stamp set (#151345).








I cut the Seaside Spray card (#150889) 10.5cm x 20cm and scored at 14.8cm on the long side. I then cut another piece10.5 cm x 5cm for the bottom of the card. I cut a piece of Window Sheet (#142314) 10.5cm x 14.9 cm and attached it to the top flap of the seaside spray card. The other piece of Seaside Spray card was attached to the bottom of the window sheet.

I stamped the image from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set on 2 pieces of  Basic White card using Seaside Spray ink (#150085). The vertical white card is 4cm x 11.5cm and matted with Seaside Spray card - 4.5cm x 12cm. The horizontal card is 9.5cm x 4cm. The bottom piece was dry embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (#154317). I cut another 2 of these to attach on the inside of the card as shown above.

I stamped the sentiment, also from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set, with Night Of Navy ink (#147110). The embellishments are from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#150457).

I don't think it shows in the photo but I added the Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to the dandelions.

The retiring products used on this card are-
Seaside Spray cardstock
Seaside Spray ink
Dandelion Wishes stamp set

“Love what you do and share what you love.”










1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the different layout and the colours.

    ReplyDelete