Sunday 17 October 2021

Stitched Greenery Die

Hello friends,

I am loving this Stitched Greenery Die (#155451) which is great for backgrounds. I am sure it will be used on many of my cards in the future. Not sure why it took so long to get it.




I used this die on the Pearlescent Specialty Paper (#154291) and matted it with the Rich Razzleberry card (#119981). The base card is Shimmery White card (#121717). 

I stamped the floral images from the Art Gallery stamp set (#158201) using Rich Razzleberry ink (#147091) on Shimmer White card. I used the stamping off method to stamp the background of the flowers for a lighter image and the darker areas are stamped normally. These were cut with the co-ordinating Floral Gallery dies (#154316). I taped the flowers on the right side of the card and used Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) to attach the other flowers.

The detailed “circle” was cut with a die from the Encircled In Beauty Dies (#155546) using Rich Razzleberry card. The sentiment is from the Positive Thoughts stamp set (#151490) and also stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink. I used a Tasteful Labels Die (#152886) to cut this. The Rich Razzleberry cut-out was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The Elegant Faceted Gems (#152464) were added to the card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

Stay safe & keep crafting!!







No comments:

Post a Comment