Thursday 25 November 2021

Adorning Designs Decorative Masks

Hi lovely friends,

Every time I make a Christmas card I think I have probably made enough but then decide I need to use another product, so here is yet another Christmas card. It’s a very easy one to make with lots of sparkle and as usual looks much nicer in reality.





I used the snowflakes mask from the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks (#156328) along with the Shimmery White Embossing Paste (#145645). Using one of Palette Knives (#142808), I wiped the embossing paste over the mask and onto the Balmy Blue card (#147007). This paste dries quickly so ensure you wash the mask & palette knife as soon as possible to remove all paste from the utensils.

After the Embossing Paste dried on the card I wrapped the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon (#156408) around the card front, then attached this to the Basic White base card (#159228).

The sentiment from the Peaceful Deer stamp set (#156891) was stamped with Balmy Blue ink (#147105) and I used a die from the Ornate Frames (#150664) to cut the sentiment. 

The Wonderful Snowflake (#156340) and the sentiment were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and the embellishments are the Elegant Faceted Gems (#152464).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


No comments:

Post a Comment