Friday 14 April 2023

Butterfly Brilliance & Brilliant Wings

Hello again,

I am using one of the butterflies left from yesterdays card and I love the lovely subtle colours on this card.





If you didn't see yesterdays card just check it so you can see how I coloured & stamped the butterflies. I had some extra card which I used to cut the leaves. The dies to cut theses leaves are from the Flowers Of Home dies (#157938).

I used Basic White card (#159228) for everything on this card. I dry embossed a piece with one of the Basic Embossing Folders (#161598). I used another piece which I backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334) before cutting with an Organic Beauty Die (#158983) for the diamond design. I attached this to the dry embossed card.

The 3 circles were cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies (#159183). “Sending Hugs” from Eden’s Garden stamp set (#157823) was stamped with Pale Papaya ink (#155670). The circles & leaves were attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and the butterfly was attached with Stampin Dimensionals (#104430). The embellishments are the Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls (#160449).

The retiring products used today are the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set, Brilliant Wings dies, Organic Beauty Dies, Flowers Of Home dies & Pale Papaya ink.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.





lesleyjendra.stampinup.net


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com




1 comment: