Saturday 9 March 2024

Nature’s Sweetness Specialty Designer Series Paper

 Hello again friends,

I’m back from my short break and with so much to do before heading off again next week for Stampin’ Up! On Stage I have made a quick & easy card today, using some leftover pieces from other products I had on my table.





I used the co-ordinating die from the Lovely & Sweet dies (#162626) to cut the image from the Nature’s Sweetness 12”x12” Specialty Designer Series Paper (#162616). I love how many of these images on the DSP co-ordinate with the dies as well as the stamp set.

The Basic White card front (#159228) was dry embossed with the Softly Stippled Embossing Folder which was a Sale-a-bration product. I double matted this with Gold Foil Sheet (#132622) and Pool Party card (#124391) and attached it to the Basic White card front. I cut a piece of the Softly Stippled DSP (also from Sale-a-bration) and attached it to the card front.

The sentiment from Thoughtful Expressions stamp set (#162815) was stamped with Coastal Cabana ink (#147097) and cut with a Wild Ferns Die (#162654). The sentiment & die cut image were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). The Iridescent Foil Gems (#162842) were added to the card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 








No comments:

Post a Comment