Monday 22 July 2024

Simple Scrapbooking

 Hello everyone,

I have made a simple scrapbook double page layout today. I prefer that my scrapbook pages are all about the photos and the story, not the embellishments.







The background and the strips of blue are from the Winter Meadow 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (#162133). I stamped some clouds from the Adventurous Sky Stamp set (#163439) onto the background with Smoky Slate ink (#147113). The planes from the same set were stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and I added Silver from the Metallic Wow! Embossing Powder (#165678), then this was set with the Heat Tool (#129056). The planes were cut with the Adventurous Sky Dies (#163446) and taped to the page.

On yesterday’s card I did what I call the shadow effect, so decided to do the same on the photos on these pages. I cut the Real Red card (#106578) the same size as the photos then offset them on 2 sides. These were taped to the pages.

I adhered Adhesive Sheets (#152334) to the back of Real Red card, before cutting with the Mini Alphabet dies (#162934) for the titles. This makes it easy to adhere the letters to the page.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment