Wednesday 18 September 2024

Two-Tone Cardstock

 Hi again my friends,

Today I want to show you the new Two-tone Cardstock which is now available from Stampin’ Up! I have used the Mossy Meadow from the Autumn To Remember 12”x12” Two-Tone Cardstock (#166499). There are a variety of colours available and over the coming months all Stampin’ Up! Colours will be available. There are some packs with single colours and other packs with a variety of colours.




This Two-tone cardstock means that one side is the full strength colour and the other side is a lighter version of the colour. It also has a white core.

I dry embossed the Mossy Meadow Two-tone card with the Changing Leaves Embossing Folder (#164138). Then I gently sanded the card which removes some of the colour and reveals the white on the embossed areas. I also tore a piece of the card and used the lighter reverse side and attached it to the bottom of the card. I matted this card front with Cherry Cobbler card (#121681) and attached it to the Basic White card (#159228).

I fussy cut a bird from the Nests Of Winter 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (#164183). I cut the other bird with a Deckled Circles die (#162286), as well as the Cherry Cobbler circle & the sentiment. 

“Happy Birthday” from the Loveliest Tree stamp set (#163714) was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink (#147083). The fussy cut bird and the circle with the bird were both attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

The embellishments are from the Pecan Pie & Clear Ribboned Adhesive-Backed Dots (#164204). I added some glimmer to the birds with the Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment