Hello again stamping friends,
I have used the Fragrant Layers stamp set (#167150) for the flowers, which is a Two Step stamp set.
I stamped the outline of the floral image with Basic Black Hybrid Stampin’ Pad (#166648) onto Basic White card (#166781). The flowers were stamped with Timid Tiger ink (#165278) and I used Lost Lagoon ink (#161678) for the leaves. I cut this with a Phrases & Frames die (#167586). As this is an Impressions die, I used the same die for the frame using the Impressions Plate (#167767) and Timid Tiger card (#165298). I attached Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) on the back of the frame & stamped card to hold them together, then attach them to the card front.
The card front was die cut with the Eyelet Blooms die (#167984) and matted with Lost Lagoon card (#133686). This was attached to the Basic White base card.
“It’s your day” is from the Fragrant Layers stamp set and stamped with Lost Lagoon ink. This was cut with a Stitched Stocking die (#168230). The gold butterfly is from the Gilded Wings Accents (#169953) and the embellishments are Pearlised Faceted Circles (#166978).
I used the Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to add glimmer to the flowers.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment