Hello friends,
Whenever possible when doing the Hot Foiling, I use the reverse image while the machine is still hot, so I am getting a stock of images waiting to be used. Today I have used the reverse image from yesterday’s card. I used the brick from the Echos Of Detail Hot Foil Dies (#170048) with the Reverse Hot Foils Die (#170043) on Very Vanilla card (#166785). I had used the Copper Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170553).
I cut the arch using a die from the Everyday Arches (#164629) from Pretty Peacock card (#150886), then dry embossed this with the (retired) Birch Wood Embossing Folder. The bricks and Pretty Peacock card were attached to the Very Vanilla Base Card.
The leaves were cut using a die from the Nature’s Symphony dies (#166925) from Lost Lagoon card (#133686) and Pool Party card (#124391), then were attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). For the Pool Party leaves, I cut some of the leaves from the larger die cut, rather than using the full image.
“Have A Great Birthday” is from the Relaxing Waterside stamp set (#167922) and stamped with Pretty Peacock ink (#150083) and cut with a Nested Essentials die (#161597). Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attach the sentiment.
The “embellishments” were cut with a “berry” die from the Noel Tidings dies (#168457) using some “leftover” copper from the Hot Foiling of the bricks. These were attached with Mini Glue Dots.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment