Tuesday 19 February 2019

All My Love Designer Series Paper

Hi and welcome again,

A little change from cards today. I made this beautiful frame for my nephew and his wife when their gorgeous little daughter was born. I just knew I wanted to use the All My Love Designer Series Paper (#148578) for this as soon as I saw it. I have used 2 different sheets of DSP. (I have blocked out the info of her details). There is room for a photo of their choice to add to it. This is a 12”x12” frame.


I used Lovely Lipstick card (#146993) and Soft Sea Foam card (#147012). The hearts are cut using dies from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (#148527). The small solid hearts near the name are the pieces from the border of hearts at the bottom. It’s great when you can use both. Before cutting the hearts, I added the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#144106) to the back of the card, making it so easy to attach these detailed cutouts.

Lacey’s Mum & Dad were thrilled with it.





1 comment: