Sunday 10 February 2019

By The Bay

Hello,

I have been on the road so haven’t had a chance to do my blogs but hope to post them every few days. These cards over the next few weeks will be very simple stamping, using just 1 or 2 stamp sets, 1 or 2 inks and a couple of different coloured cardstock. As you know I like to use embossing powders, embossing folders and framelits on most of my cards, but just wanted to show some simple stamping which is great for the beginner or when you are short of time.




“Happy Birthday” is from the Birthday Wishes For You stamp set (#c145742, #w145739) and stamped with Crushed Curry ink (#147087). I stamped the birds twice using Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708). This image is from the By The Bay stamp set (#cling 149739) which is one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets. The cardstock is Crushed Curry (#131288), Basic Black (#121688) and Whisper White (#106549).

As I said - simple stamping!!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment