Tuesday 21 May 2019

Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper

Hi again,

I always say it is so easy to make a beautiful card when you have such beautiful products and this one doesn’t disappoint.  All the DSP used here, including the printed vellum, is from the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper (#148586) from the Occasions Catalogue.




I attached the piece of printed vellum to the wood grain DSP. The end of the banners are punched with the Banner Triple punch (#138292). The smaller banner is Rich Razzleberry card (#119981). I stamped the greeting from the Wonderful Romance stamp set (#cling 148632) onto a piece of the wood grain DSP, using Mossy Meadow ink (#147111),  and cut it with a die from the Wonderful Floral Dies ($148529). The card for the leaves is Mossy Meadow (#133683) and the dies for these are also from the Wonderful Florals dies. The ribbon is Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle (#146912) and I coloured this by sponging with Rich Razzleberry ink (#147091). I added the Glitter Enamel Dots (#146934) to the card. I am often asked how I attach vellum to the card so the tape doesn’t show through. I usually tape where it can’t be seen, such as under the sentiment & banners. I also added some Mini Glue Dots (#103683) under the embellishments to help attach the vellum to the card.

Many of the retiring products are still available so if you are wanting anything before they are gone, please contact me.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment