Friday 20 September 2019

Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper

Hi and welcome,

I have concentrated so much on Christmas cards recently, I decided I would take a break today and use some products from the Annual Catalogue. In fact I was doing a bit of a sort out and came across these birds from the Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper (#149592), so decided to use them on a card. I had already cut them for another project and didn’t use them.



The birds were fussy cut. The cardstock is Whisper White (#106549) and So Saffron (#108611). I embossed the So Saffron card with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder (#152321) and attached this to the Whisper White card front. The sentiment from the Painted Glass stamp set (#c148220) was stamped with So Saffron ink (#147109). I added some shimmer to the birds using the Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush (#141897). The birds were glued to the card with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309).

Have a great weekend.



1 comment: