Friday 5 June 2020

Blossoms In Bloom Bundle

Hello friends,

When I first saw the Blossoms In Bloom Bundle (#154123) I knew it was on top of my wish list. There are so many variations you can achieve with this bundle.



I stamped the flowers from the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set (#152684) using the stamping off method as I wanted a lighter image. This was stamped onto the Whisper White card front (#106549) with Real Red ink (#147084). The dies from the Many Layered Blossoms Dies (#153582) cut the Real Red card (#106578) and the Basic Black card (#121688). I first attached the Real Red die cut over the stamped image, followed by the Basic Black die cut. I added some glitter to the Real Red card with the Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush (#141897). “Thinking Of You” is from the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set and stamped with Real Red ink. This was cut with a Tasteful Labels Die (#152886). The banner ends under the sentiment is also cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies using Basic Black card. The sentiment was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and I added the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#146924).

I hope you are having a great day.

Keep crafting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment