Tuesday 2 June 2020

Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper

Hello again,

Here’s another card using some of the gorgeous new products in the new annual catalogue which is available from 3rd June.




The base card & card front are Whisper White (#106549) and I embossed the card front with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (#152320). I cut a strip of Garden Green card (#108605) and used a die from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies (#149638) for the stitched look. I then attached a piece of the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (#152492) to the Garden Green strip and attached this to the card. The Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (#152493) is where you will find this beautiful detailed cutout, along with a great variety of other cutouts. The sentiment is from the Forever Fern stamp set (#152559) and I stamped this with Garden Green ink (#147089). I cut this out with a die from the Stitched Nested Labels. As there isn’t a die this exact size, I repositioned the die to cut it to the size I wanted. This was then attached to the Gold cutout with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (#152155) were added to the bottom of the card.

Enjoy your day and keep crafting!!


1 comment: