Wednesday 2 December 2020

Zany Zebras

Welcome everyone,

I think you all know I love dies and have used 3 different sets on this cute card. I also love some glitter and shine on my cards so have also used some glitter here.





The base card is Whisper White (#106549) and the next layer is Real Red card (#106578). The Whisper White card on top has been dry embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (#154317). This is a sneak peek from the upcoming mini catalogue available from 5th January.
I stamped the cute Zebra from the Zany Zebras stamp set (#c152536) on Whisper White card. This, as well as the Black Glitter Paper (#153518) were cut with dies from the Hippo & Friends Dies (#153585). I attached these using Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).
The dies for “Happy Birthday” are from the Well Written Dies (#151816) and cut from the Red Foil from the Red & Green Foil Sheets (#153510). I had adhered Adhesive Sheets (#152334) to the back of the foil before cutting. Using these adhesive sheets allows you to easily attach fine detailed pieces to your project.

I also added some extra glimmer to the zebra using the Clear Wink Of Stella brush (#141897) where the line markings are but I don't think it shows very well in the photo.

Have a great day.

“Love what you do and share what you love!”



No comments:

Post a Comment