Sunday 11 July 2021

Picture This dies

Hi,

Today I have made an easy card using the Picture This dies (#155559). This set consists of  2 dies -1 die with circles and the other with rectangles.





I cut the circles from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (#155426) using the Picture This die. I also cut Poppy Parade card (#121694) with the same die. I daubered the edges of the DSP with Poppy Parade ink (#147050) before attaching it to the Basic White base card (#159228). I then attached the red circles to the corresponding cut outs of the DSP.

I cut the flowers from another sheet of DSP also from Pattern Party DSP using the Picture This dies, and coloured the flowers with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends (#154958). The sentiment is from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set (#155408) and stamped with Poppy Parade ink, then cut with the same die. I attached the sentiment & flowers, slightly offsetting them, using Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

Another easy card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”



No comments:

Post a Comment