Tuesday 26 October 2021

Bloom Hybrid Embossing Folder

Hi everyone,

I love the subtle colours and textures on this card using the Bloom Hybrid Embossing Folder (#158368). This folder also includes the Dies and can be used together or separately.




I dry embossed a piece of Basic White card (#159228), without the dies, for the card front. Next I positioned the die to cut the flowers in the folder then the card is embossed and the flowers are cut at the same time and I used these flowers. I lightly daubered the flowers with Real Red ink (#147084) and Daffodil Delight ink (#147094) for the centres. I used the Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) on the areas I coloured.

I cut a piece of Basic White card using an Ornate Layers Dies (#152726). Best Wishes from the Art Gallery stamp set (#158201) was stamped with Daffodil Delight ink, then I attached this card to the card front. The leaves were cut with the dies from the Bloom dies using Soft Sea Foam card (#147012) which was backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334).

The flowers were all attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The card was finished by adding the Elegant Faceted Gems (#152464) to the flower centres and the card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

Stay safe & keep crafting!!


1 comment: