Friday 10 March 2023

Hello, Irresistible

Hello my friends,

I have had a very busy few weeks and my craft table & room needed a huge clean up, so did that today in between appointments which took up most of my day. During my clean up I found a heap of bits & pieces which I have stamped & cut over the weeks but haven’t used, so this card is made with some of these pieces I found. Just what I needed when I had very little time to make a card.




I cut the White Textured Shimmer Paper (#160838) with a die from the Irresistible Blooms Dies (#161149). This was attached to the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper (#161139), then matted with Flirty Flamingo card (#141421). 

“With Sympathy” is from the retired stamp set Special Moments. This was stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#155555). This was set with the Heat Tool (#129056). A die from the Meadow Dies (#155852) was used to cut the sentiment. I threaded the ribbon through the label and wrapped it around the card front and attached it to the Basic White base card (#159228).

The flower from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set (#161140) was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#155554) on Flirty Flamingo card. The flower & leaves were cut with the Irresistible Blooms dies. I used the Gold Fine Shimmer Paper (#160428) for they leaves and these were attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The flower & sentiment were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

The Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls (#160449) were added to finish the card.

Now it’s back to more cleaning up but would prefer to be making cards.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely sympathy card with these pretty papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete