Wednesday 3 May 2023

Beautiful Balloons

Hello everyone,

Firstly I apologise that I may not have a card to post every day over the next 2 weeks as I am away. I was hoping to get enough cards made before leaving but ran out of time. As you probably know the new catalogue is now available so I am using the Beautiful Balloons Bundle (#161457) on this card. I made this card before the end of the previous catalogue so I have used 2 of the now retired products.




I stamped the ribbons for the balloons onto the Basic White card front (#159228) with Bubble Bath ink (#161664). I dry embossed the card front with the spots from the Basic 3D Embossing Folders (#161598).  The edges were daubered with Gorgeous Grape ink (# 147099) then attached it to the Basic White base card. The Gold Fine Shimmmer paper (which is now retired) was cut with a die from the Beautiful Balloons Dies (#161456). I threaded the Gorgeous Grape ribbon (sorry, also retired) through the die cut piece. This was attached to the card front.

The balloons from the Beautiful Balloons stamp set were stamped with Bubble Bath ink, Highland Heather ink (#147103) and Gorgeous Grape ink. For the larger balloon and using VersaMark (#102283), I then stamped it with a different image and embossed this with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#155555). This was set with the Heat Tool (#129056). The balloons were cut with the Beautiful Balloons dies.

The label is cut from the same set of dies, then I stamped “Happy Birthday” from the Beautiful Balloons stamp set with Gorgeous Grape ink. The balloons and the sentiment were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The Gold Simply Elegant Trim (#155766) was threaded through the label.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.






No comments:

Post a Comment