Wednesday 2 August 2023

Inked & Tiled Bundle

Hi & welcome,

This floral image is from the Inked & Tiled stamp set (#161158).




I used the Stamparatus to stamp the image as I wanted to use 3 different inks. When I inked the stems I covered the flowers with a sticky note, then removed it before stamping. I used Mossy Meadow ink (#147111) for the leaves & stems. I then covered the stems and inked the flowers with Highland Heather ink (#147103) and Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099) using the same method.

I used an Irresistible Blooms die (#161149) to cut the detailed piece. I had Adhesive Sheet (#152334) on the back where I was cutting this so it was easy to attach to the base card. The base card is Highland Heather (#147010).

“Happy Birthday” is from the Inked & Tiled stamp set and stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink then punched with a punch from the Inked & Tiled Punch Pack (#161167). There are 2 punches in this pack. I attached the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and added the embellishments from the Tinsel Gems three pack (#161624).

Don’t forget if you earned any Bonus Day credits in July it is now time to use those credits.

Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



No comments:

Post a Comment