Tuesday 1 August 2023

Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper

Hello friends,

With such great designs of paper it’s so easy to make a quick & easy card. Here I have used the Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper (#161534).




I used 2 different designs from the DSP and attached these to the Boho Blue card (#161733) then this was attached to the Very Vanilla base card (#106550). I fussy cut a fish from the DSP and attached this to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). I curved the fish using the Bone Folder (#102330) then I attached 2 dimensionals on top of each other along the centre of the fish to help to retain the curve.

“Happy Birthday” is cut with the Wanted To Say dies (#161594). For the base of the sentiment I used Misty Moonlight card (#153086) and I used Silver from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack (#156457) for the top. This was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I used Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) on the fussy cut fish to add some shimmer.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.




No comments:

Post a Comment