Thursday 28 December 2023

All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper

Hello everyone,

I am making masculine cards this week (as I need to build up my stock). However this card could be for either male or female which is great.







I have used the All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (#162178) for the card front, then I matted this with Pretty Peacock card (#150886). This was attached to the Very Vanilla base card (#106550). The strip of Pretty Peacock card was dry embossed with the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder which is included in the Softly Sophisticated Bundle (#162947), a Sale-a-bration product.

“Best Wishes” from the Layering Leaves stamp set (#161277) was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink (#150083). This was cut with 2 of the Stylish Shapes dies (#159183) and attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). The trio of embellishments are from the Blooming Pearls (#162238).

An easy card which you can change the DSP for a variety of looks. I am sure you have excess of DSP which you can use.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment