Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Card

Hi to everyone

It's been some time since I have made a card for the blog. Must be the "silly season" with lots on. Today's card is my Christmas card that I have sent to everyone. Yes, I make the same card for every one. I made almost 80 this year so get a production line going to make it a bit quicker.

I used Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler with crumb cake to stamp the Bethlehem scene from Come to Bethlehem stamp set. The flourishes are from Elements of style Stamp set. I embossed the card with the Fancy Fan Folder - one of my favorites- after stamping the flourishes. To stamp the flourish in the right hand corner, place the smaller white card in the place you want it using a repositional tape and stamp on the two pieces of card at the same time. This will ensure it matches up. Then remove it and add the Cherry Cobbler to mat the smaller white card. The Merry Christmas was cut using the Bitty Banners Framelits, and Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle was used in the centre of the star.




I have just put up my Christmas tree and sent out my cards, done most of my shopping, so it is starting to feel a bit more like Christmas. Now I will make some more of those beautiful Christmas decorations from the front of the holiday catalogue. I am waiting on a new Big Shot. Unfortunately, I had a problem with my original one, (one of the bearings broke) but as it has a 3 year warranty (thanks Stampin' Up!), I am getting a replacement, so hopefully it will arrive today.

Till next time
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment