Thursday 13 December 2012

Happy Christmas card


Hello
The Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and co-ordinating Famelits Dies from the holiday catalogue are a beautiful combination and so versatile. Here I have stamped with Versa mark and used the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder on the Gumball Green card, set with the heat tool, then cut out with the Framelits dies.




The Delicate Designs Folder embossed Daffodil Delight card and trimmed the bottom edge with Finishing Touches Edglits then attached to Gumball Green card stock. I embossed the Cherry Cobbler using the Stripes Folder - what would I do without my Big Shot! Yes, it has finally arrived- it took a bit longer than I was hoping but better late than never.
Happy Christmas sentiment is from the More Merry Messages set and the punches are the Modern Label and Decorative Label. Cherry Cobbler Bakers twine is also used.
I have lots of cards to make now I have my new Big shot so will catch up with you again soon.

☺Happy Stamping☺
Lesley.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment