Friday 25 January 2013

Sale- a- bration stamp set

Hello

I spent yesterday tidying my craft room and had to resist not making any cards. I did have one card ready so was able to put that on my blog. I was happy that at the end of the day it was much tidier and now have to remember where I moved things to.
So now for today's card. I just received the Vintage Verses stamp set which is one of the sets from Sale-a-bration, so why not use it - Just because!!!!




I love this style of card. Add the wheelbarrow on the Naturals Ivory card to the Cajun Craze card then using Stampin' Dimensionals on the left side only so the flap can be tucked into the right side. Stamp the image before cutting with the Framelits - much easier!




Also added the rooster from the Countryside stamp set to the inside of the card.



All Stampin' Up product used -
Cajun Craze card stock - # 121683 - page 155
Naturals Ivory card stock - # 108630 - p 160
Natural Composition Specialty DSP - #126917 - p 162
Cajun Craze ink - # 126965 - p 155
Countryside stamp set - # 120495 - p 85
Vintage Verses Stamp Set - # 19636 - Sale-a-bration
Stampin' Dimensionals - # 104430 - p 177
Snail Adhesive - # 104332 - p 177
Labels Collection Framelits - # 125598 - p 191

Natural Ivory card measures 21cm x 10.5 cm and scored at 7.5cm
Cajun Craze card for inside of card is 12.5cm x 9.5cm
DSP measures 20cm x 8.5 cm and score at 11.5 cm.

This Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper has glossy raised patterns which look great and is on heavy weight paper so perfect for this card.
Hope you like this card. Great for all occasions by changing images and colours.

😄Happy Stamping😄
Lesley.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment