Saturday 9 November 2013

MDS

 

 
Hello Stampers and Scrapers,
 
I have had one of my granddaughters for a sleep over, so I just had to do a quick scrapbook page of her.

 
 
 


I don't have a list of exactly what I used, but I have added a background, added the photos which I matted and added a shadow. I then used embellishments, punches and stamps. It's easy just to browse what you have available and add to the page. I also matched colours to change some of the elements so it all coordinated.
There are always new downloads to add to your MDS so why not check out what's available. Just contact me if you want any more information.

Till next time,
Happy Stamping,
Lesley.

Lesley Jendra,
Independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

www.lesleyjendra.stampinup.net
Email: lesleyjendra@bigpond.com.au




No comments:

Post a Comment