Friday 31 August 2018

Country Home Father’s day card

Hello,

Here’s a sneak peek of some of the products in the new holiday catalogue which are available from 5th September.




I used Night Of Navy card (#146110) which I attached the Silver Foil Sheet (#132178) to. This was embossed with the beautiful new Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#147906). I stamped the flowers and cream can with StazOn Jet Black ink (#101406). I used Smokey Slate card for the can and Very Vanilla card for the background for the flowers. I coloured the flowers with Stampin’ Blends - Light Old Olive (#144574), Light Shaded Spruce (#147936), Dark Real Red (#147934) and Bronze (#144607). I coloured the bands around the can with Light Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blends (#145054). I cut a piece from the Chicken Wire Elements (#147807) and attached this to the card. I backed the Very Vanilla card with another piece of Night Of Navy card. The can was fussy cut and attached to the card with Stampin Dimensionals (#104430). The sentiment is from the retired stamp set (Guy Greetings), stamped with StazOn ink and cut with a die from the Petals & More Thinlits (#145655). 

There are so many beautiful new products in the Holiday catalogue. Looking forward to showing you more of the products. If you would like a catalogue (and live in Australia), please contact me and I will send one to you.

Bye for now,

1 comment: