Saturday 23 March 2019

Climbing Roses & Gingham Gala DSP

Hi everyone,

I made a number of these cards in a variety of colours using the Gingham Gala 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (#148554). These 2 cards are Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist.




I stamped the flowers from the Climbing Roses stamp set (#148658), using Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708) onto the DSP. Happy Anniversary is from the Well Said stamp set (#cling148796), stamped on Whisper White card (#106549) and cut with a die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits (#148527). The heart shape that I used actually cuts 2 pieces at once - the inside heart and the border. So I also cut the heart in the colour card I required and used that around the white heart. The card colours I used here are Highland Heather (#147010) and Lemon Lime Twist (#144250). I used Basic Black card (#121688) to matt the DSP, as well as the fancy border piece which was cut with a die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. I used the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#144106) before cutting the border and the coloured hearts. Alternatively, you can use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen
(#138309), but I find the adhesive sheets so much easier.
When making Multiple cards, the Stamparatus (#148187) is such a handy tool, as you only have to set it up once and just keep stamping. It also allows you to stamp more than once if necessary to give perfect results.

Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment