Sunday 3 March 2019

Dear Doily Bundle

Welcome,

Have you seen the lovely Dear Doily Bundle (#cling 150616) in the Occasions catalogue. I can see so many possibilities with these for both cards and scrapbooking. I have teamed them up with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper (#148586).



The base card is Fresh Fig (#144248). I have attached the DSP to a piece of Whisper White card (#106549). This particular piece of DSP is printed Vellum and looks very elegant. I have attached the DSP and white card together with Gold Brads from the Metallic Brads (#146929). I find using brads is the easiest way to attach Vellum to card. I cut 2 doilies with the Doily Builder Thinlits Dies (#148553) - one from Fresh Fig card and the other from Whisper White. I used the inside piece of the white to stamp the sentiment using Fresh Fig ink (#147144), attached this to the card then attached the outside Fresh Fig Doily. You can use the outside of the White Doily on another card. I had adhered the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#144106) to the Fresh Fig card and Whisper White card before cutting. The sentiment is from the Dear Doily stamp set (#cling148690). The fancy cutouts along the bottom of the card are also cut with the Doily Builder Framelits

Have a great day.


1 comment: