Friday 29 May 2020

Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper

Hello,

The weekend is here already. I don’t know where the weeks go. 
I have used the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (#149592) for this card. I have previously done this technique by stamping images on the card so decided to use designer paper today.





I cut the designer series paper using the Stitched Rectangles Dies (#148551). I placed each dies onto the one piece of designer paper, so that the images all matched when they were put back together. I cut the Pineapple Punch card (#146994) slightly larger than each of the rectangles and matted the DSP onto the Pineapple Punch card. I attached the larger piece of matted DSP to the Whisper White card (#106549), then attached the next two layers with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The Mossy Meadow Linen Thread which is part of the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack (#149485) was attached to the card and the sentiment was then added to the card. This sentiment is from the Painted Glass stamp set (#c148220) and stamped with Pineapple Punch ink (#147141). The Glitter Enamel Dots (#146934) were added to the label which was cut with a die from the Merry Christmas Dies (#147912).
The retiring products I have used on this card are the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper, Painted Glass stamp set, Pineapple Punch card and ink, Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack and Glitter Enamel Dots.


Stay safe, keep crafting and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment