Sunday 24 May 2020

Botanical Bliss with Hold Onto Hope

Hello Ladies & Guys,

I’m disappointed that the beautiful Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (#151503) is retiring so I am using it as much as I can. However there are some new exciting folders in the next catalogue which I will be looking forward to using.





All the cardstock is Very Vanilla (#106550). After embossing the card front I lightly dragged the VersaMark ink pad (#102283) over the card, then sprinkled it with the Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#141636). I didn't want an even cover, so if there were areas with too much powder, I used a small brush to remove some powder before setting it with the Heat Tool (#129056). The edges were sponged with Poppy Parade ink (#147050). The 1/4” Copper Trim (#144179) is a loose weave trim which allows you to pull it to open it out to a wider ribbon, which is what I have done here before attaching it to the card. The leaves from Hold Onto Hope stamp set (#145780) were stamped with Call Me Clover ink (#147139) and cut with the co-ordinating die from the Cross Of Hope Dies (#145654). The flowers are from the Botanical Bliss stamp set (#146612) and I stamped these with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708) then fussy cut them. I coloured the flowers with Stampin’ Blends - Poppy Parade Combo (#147275), Mango Melody Combo (#147945) and Light Shaded Spruce (#147936). The sentiment is from the Botanical Bliss stamp set and stamped with Poppy Parade ink. I used a die from the Stitched Labels Dies (#146828) to cut the sentiment. The leaves, yellow flower and sentiment were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) and the embellishments are the Gilded Gems (#152478). I used the Clear Wink Of Stella Brush (#141897) to add a little sparkle to parts of the flowers.

The retiring products here are Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Hold Onto Hope stamp set, Cross Of Hope Dies, Botanical Bliss stamp set, Stitched Labels Dies, Call Me Clover ink and the 1/4” Copper Trim.

You may have noticed in the retiring list that the Stampin’ Blends are included, but don’t stress they aren’t retiring. Currently they can be purchased separately but in future will only be sold in a combo with the light and dark, so the product numbers will be different.


Stay safe & keep crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment