Friday 3 December 2021

Eden’s Garden

Hi friends,

I am using the Eden’s Garden stamp set #157823) and the Ever Eden Designer Series Paper (#159996) again today. I love this set.





I stamped the leaves using the Stamparatus (#148187) so the images are stamped around the card perfectly. I stamped one image with VersaMark (#102283) and heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#155555) and set with the Heat Tool (#129056). The photos below are stamped with ink instead of VersaMark so it is easier for you to see how it is done.


This is the template I used to stamp these images. I used a 9cmx9cm Basic White card (#159228) and placed it on the square.



I placed the stamp on the card as shown.



After stamping the first image, I turned the card and re-stamped and repeated till all 4 images were stamped. 


I then positioned the next stamp in between the stamped leaves and using the same method, stamped these with Soft Succulent ink (#155778).








“Sending Hugs” was also stamped with Soft Succulent ink and this was cut with a Tasteful Labels die (#152886) then attached in the centre of the stamped images with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). This square card was matted with Gold Foil from the Brushed Metallic 12”x12” cardstock (#153524). 

I cut the gold foil border with one of the Eden Dies (#157831) and attached this to the Ever Eden DSP. This was attached to the Basic White base card. The square card was attached on top. The Garden Gems (#159277) were added to the card. There are 2 different shapes and colours in this pack.

Don’t forget that this designer paper & the gems are only available for a limited time (till 3rd January or while stocks last).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”












No comments:

Post a Comment