Wednesday 15 December 2021

So Many Snowflakes dies

Hi friends,


I don’t think I will ever see a white Christmas but it’s nice to dream of one. I have used some of the beautiful snowflakes on this card.




I cut the Balmy Blue card (#147007) with a So Many Snowflakes die (#153560) then dry embossed with one of the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders (#155433) which has the snowflakes. I then stamped “Season’s Greetings” from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set (#156419) with Night Of Navy ink (#147110) on Basic White card (#159228). I attached the Balmy Blue card to the Basic White card, then attached this to the Basic White base card.

I cut 2 of the snowflakes from the So Many Snowflakes dies from Silver Foil Specialty Pack (#156457). The Silver Foil was backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334) before cutting the snowflakes. I use this adhesive sheet any time I have detailed cutouts to make it easy to adhere to the card.

I added the Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#144220) to add some bling to the card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

Don’t forget to check out the retiring products from the current Mini catalogue. They are available till 3rd January or while stocks lasts. You will find them here lesleyjendra.stampinup.net






No comments:

Post a Comment